EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE HAS A STORY, LET ME TELL YOURS.
So, hi there, I’m Denis.
(“oh, that’s sweet… somehow we missed the big logo up there”)
If you are a cool couple, an interesting individual in any way, or just someone who is awesome, well, I want to photograph you!
I really don’t think you’re interested in how old I was when I got my first camera, the how-important-it-is-to-have-a-professional-photographer-because-photos-are-the-only-thing-that-lasts speech or what’s my dog’s name. But anyway, for the sake of those of you who really want to know, here are some facts about me:
• I was born, raised and live in Koper, a handy small historical coastal town, located in the southwest of Slovenia. Due to its location, Koper is an excellent starting point because most European cities are just a short drive or flight away. It’s my hometown. I love it and it’s really special to me.
• I’m a father to a pair of beautiful and cool twin boys. They are my all.
• I don’t have any problem speaking Italian. Hand gestures and included.
• I play drums and am still waiting to see Axl, Slash and the rest of the gang live. If you, too, get goosebumps when “Sweet Child O’Mine” starts or whistle along “Patience“, then there’s a big chance we’ll get along very well.
• Once I have accidentally triggered my flash into a nun’s eyes. Like from 30 cm away, at full power. I know, I’ll probably go to hell.
• I secretly hope for thunderstorms on a wedding day. Not an angry bride…but you know, rain and stuff.
• I don’t have a dog, but I think they are awesome. If you are a cat person then that’s ok, we can still talk.